Monday 7 September 2015

Too busy to be excited...

"Too busy to be excited", I think that's pretty much the best description for our current situation. As you might have figured out by my previous post, my love and I moved to Tromsø / Norway a month ago. In fact, this was one of the big projects "in the making" I was talking about during the past few months.

Now, everything got wrapped up, we are living in Tromsø since one month already and no sooner had we arrived here, we signed our working contracts with Northern Norway's biggest student magazine "Utropia"... 


It's wonderful to see how sooo many things are happening in such a short period of time - and all that in such a small city! Now, I'm mainly referring to the range of job opportunities which I really started to miss during the past few months in Turku / Finland. When it comes to an adequate nightlife for rock fans, I already mentioned in the introduction of our very first LIVE review for "Utropia" how it looks like here: "Tromsø is not known for being a mecca for Hard Rock and Heavy Metal". However, our first night out was actually spent at a rockier event, namely at a concert of the Rammstein cover band Rammsund who reinterprets the original German lyrics of Rammstein in Nynorsk. 

So long... 

No comments: